My Marlins jersey arrived

Hi, I'm a baseball nut from the other side of the pond and could use your opinions concerning majestic replica jerseys. Is it a quality product? Would you settle for a replica? You see, today the postman delivered my Marlins away jersey and I'm not quite sure what to think of it. Most noteworthy is the lacking of the badge on the sleeve, but in general, do you think it resembles the original well enough? Your opinions would be appreciated, thanks.

Guest iFesta Touch

Anyone who uses the word "postman" instead of mailman and "badge" instead of sleevepatch is automatically cool in my book.

Get this man a CBL team and let him move it across the pond. :mischief

Replica jerseys are fine. Although the authentics are much better in quality, they are not worth the expenditure if you don't have the money to spend.

Guest iFesta Touch

What kind of masochist would pick the freaking Marlins?

Don't take the tags off, go get a real team.

Don't scare him off Swifty, this is how you build a fanbase. If he had been a fan last season we would have had 301 people in the stands instead of 300 for that one game. :mischief