Holding out for a Montage

Bradcore

So yesterday, I was driving down to my parents' house, boppin' to the footloose soundtrack when I see this woman jogging down the road. And she had on the full joggoing gear too. The wind jacket, spandex pants, head band, florescent pink poofy wrist and ankle bands, the works. And at that same moment, Holding Out for a Hero starts playing in my cd player which is like perfect 1980s workout montage music. I did the only think I could in that situation. I rolled down my windows, cranked the stereo, and drove along side of her.

So yesterday, I was driving down to my parents' house, boppin' to the footloose soundtrack when I see this woman jogging down the road. And she had on the full joggoing gear too. The wind jacket, spandex pants, head band, florescent pink poofy wrist and ankle bands, the works. And at that same moment, Holding Out for a Hero starts playing in my cd player which is like perfect 1980s workout montage music. I did the only think I could in that situation. I rolled down my windows, cranked the stereo, and drove along side of her.

:lol