Marlins/Yankee ST Tix

BroncoBob27

We just got our invoice in the mail Friday, filled it out, and faxed it in. We were a little disappointed to see that we could only reserve our own seats and not buy extra tickets. I can understand how some folks would take advantage of that but I thought they would put a cap on the amount of tickets or something. But I suppose they are waiting to give the partial plan fans a shot at guaranteed seating before they really open up the seats.

Still waiting on the Christmas Party letter. But seeing we got "confirmation" through a phone call on the date and place, I have already added the address to my Dash Nag.

:rolleyes:

"Dash Nag"

I've never heard that term before. I'm assuming that's the cool way of saying Dashboard Navigational System.

Im not rippin on ya Bob. Im just really amused by "Dash Nag's" :lol

5 years ago, people used to be able to find there way around without being told how to get there by a computer mounted in their vehicle. Now its tough to find a car in showroom that doesnt offer one as standard equipment.

Definitely my vote for most useless, must have device of the decade. Oh, and the new Suburban/Expedition EL Im getting (still havent decided which) will not have Dash Nag in it. :lol

Still waiting on the Christmas Party letter. But seeing we got "confirmation" through a phone call on the date and place, I have already added the address to my Dash Nag.

Dash Nag? Wasn't that a "Charlie" station about two clicks northwest of Hue?

(At this point, only the older fogeys get that joke - calling you out BroncoBob27 and Marlins2003!)

:p

:rolleyes:

"Dash Nag"

I've never heard that term before. I'm assuming that's the cool way of saying Dashboard Navigational System.

Im not rippin on ya Bob. Im just really amused by "Dash Nag's" :lol

5 years ago, people used to be able to find there way around without being told how to get there by a computer mounted in their vehicle. Now its tough to find a car in showroom that doesnt offer one as standard equipment.

Definitely my vote for most useless, must have device of the decade. Oh, and the new Suburban/Expedition EL Im getting (still havent decided which) will not have Dash Nag in it. :lol

I actually call it something else. But Dash Nag is board acceptable. LOL

I originally got it for work purposes. My biz is doing work at peoples homes or offices/work sites. You would be surprised how many people can not give you directions to where they live or work. And the way this county keeps growing there are times I can use all the help I can get. Guess I'm getting a little spoiled with it now. But you have a point. For the "normal" person it is a pretty useless device. When we are coming back from a game and see folks driving down the turnpike heading home it is funny to see how many of them have it mounted and turned on. Then I call it a Look What I Can Afford Gadget.

(At this point, only the older fogeys get that joke - calling you out BroncoBob27 and Marlins2003!)

Calling me out?? Never hid the fact I am an older fogey. But I think you are refering to Dash Nyag.

Calling me out?? Never hid the fact I am an older fogey. But I think you are refering to Dash Nyag.

Perhaps I should have said "shout out" instead of "calling out". Just wanting to show some solidarity for those of us that were old enough to have a beer at the stadium on Opening Day 1993!

Perhaps I should have said "shout out" instead of "calling out". Just wanting to show some solidarity for those of us that were old enough to have a beer at the stadium on Opening Day 1993!

LOL Knew where you were coming from. Shame there aren't more of us around the boards.

LOL Knew where you were coming from. Shame there aren't more of us around the boards.

all you too need a poking stick and a couple of rocking chairs. lol

just playing