Free Stuff Websites

JonDigital

I'm not trying to promote anything or sucker anyone into helping me out, I just wanted to pass along a bit of info and show my success at these things. I'm not sure if any of you had noticed (or even cared for that matter, frankly I don't blame you) a free iphone link in my sig last week. It all had to do with the site YourFreeiPhone.com. These things really work as I have completed my deals and have my iPhone scheduled for delivery, for free by December 19th.

I just wanted to vouch for this. It really works as this is the second free toy I have gotten over the last 4 years. I got my first iPod for free and now my iPhone.

I figured some geeks on here would be interested in this kinda thing as you can get free sh*t ranging from TV's to XBOX's to PS3's and desktop computers. All for a little amount of work each day.

Basically what I am saying is that if you have seen these sites before and doubted them, do not. They are legit and work real well. There are even sites setup to help you complete you deals quickly.

I'm not trying to promote anything or sucker anyone into helping me out, I just wanted to pass along a bit of info and show my success at these things. I'm not sure if any of you had noticed (or even cared for that matter, frankly I don't blame you) a free iphone link in my sig last week. It all had to do with the site YourFreeiPhone.com. These things really work as I have completed my deals and have my iPhone scheduled for delivery, for free by December 19th.

I just wanted to vouch for this. It really works as this is the second free toy I have gotten over the last 4 years. I got my first iPod for free and now my iPhone.

I figured some geeks on here would be interested in this kinda thing as you can get free sh*t ranging from TV's to XBOX's to PS3's and desktop computers. All for a little amount of work each day.

Basically what I am saying is that if you have seen these sites before and doubted them, do not. They are legit and work real well. There are even sites setup to help you complete you deals quickly.

hmm ...

Interesting.... I just dished out 300 on my new MOTOROKR Z6m so now I feel BAD for myself....