Computer Question

pierremvp1

I'm a dullard with computers....as my question will reveal.

I'm replacing an old computer. I want to save 2 things. One is a folder(67MB) with JPG images. The second is the program Adobe Photoshop. What's the cheapest, easiest to extract the folder from the old computer and put it on the new? And is it possible at all to move Photoshop? Thx in advance.

I'm a dullard with computers....as my question will reveal.

I'm replacing an old computer. I want to save 2 things. One is a folder(67MB) with JPG images. The second is the program Adobe Photoshop. What's the cheapest, easiest to extract the folder from the old computer and put it on the new? And is it possible at all to move Photoshop? Thx in advance.

As for the 67MB folder of jpg images you can just burn that onto a CD or move it on to a flash drive. As for the program, you are going to need the disks or know someone with a copy of it. I don't think you can just save the files from one machine to another and the programs works. You need the installation files.

Hope this helps

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.