Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Across the pond

Featured Replies

What a lack luster game.

 

 

I heard KC might play someone in Germany as well. Look for the official announcement on friday

  • Author

at least Saints/Chargers will have some scoring, unlike MIA/NYG. Also, who wants to see KC even in the US.

SD-New Orleans is official.

 

 

Also Buffalo will be playing 1 game a year for the next 5 years in Toronto. Opponent is TBD

SD-New Orleans is official.

 

 

Also Buffalo will be playing 1 game a year for the next 5 years in Toronto. Opponent is TBD

That's stupid. I can't see anyone showing up after the first year once they realize they're not going there to watch the Sabres.

at least Saints/Chargers will have some scoring, unlike MIA/NYG.

Were you even watching that game? Worst conditions I have ever seen - including the game two weeks ago in Green Bay.

  • Author

at least Saints/Chargers will have some scoring, unlike MIA/NYG.

Were you even watching that game? Worst conditions I have ever seen - including the game two weeks ago in Green Bay.

Yea I saw the conditions, it was still a boring game though.

at least Saints/Chargers will have some scoring, unlike MIA/NYG.

Were you even watching that game? Worst conditions I have ever seen - including the game two weeks ago in Green Bay.

Yea I saw the conditions, it was still a boring game though.

 

It was a boring game, but the giants and dolphins are top tier franchises. The saints and chargers are certainly not top franchises.

  • Author

at least Saints/Chargers will have some scoring, unlike MIA/NYG.

Were you even watching that game? Worst conditions I have ever seen - including the game two weeks ago in Green Bay.

Yea I saw the conditions, it was still a boring game though.

 

It was a boring game, but the giants and dolphins are top tier franchises. The saints and chargers are certainly not top franchises.

I can agree with that completely. I think because of the recent run of the Chargers and the New Orleans team that people banded around they are popular here but international not so.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.