Schnellenberger's

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Is anyone going to Schnellenberger's Sports Theater in Boca to watch the game tonight? What an awesome place. Lots of big screens with crystal clear pictures!

Guest CHRISTYTOD

That's where I'll be if the Yankees force Game 7 (on the couch) - I could never go out and watch such a critical game. I would be totally stressing out with EVERY pitch.

I hope they can pull it off tonight - the crowd would go wild and we would have a BLAST.

Please Marlins, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest CHRISTYTOD

It's on Glades Road right NEXT to the Turnpike entrance. I went last night - it's a GREAT place to watch a game. I'm going with a big group today at 4 pm so we can reserve some tables. By game time, it will be standing room only and they will be turning people away at the door. I heard that is what happened last Saturday night.

It's on Glades Road right NEXT to the Turnpike entrance. I went last night - it's a GREAT place to watch a game. I'm going with a big group today at 4 pm so we can reserve some tables. By game time, it will be standing room only and they will be turning people away at the door. I heard that is what happened last Saturday night.

Eh, I guess I'll just go to the "Draft House" or "Flanagins"

Decisions decisions...