April 24, 200818 yr Dallas will make a rehab start for Jupiter @ Brevard County on Thursday. He is pumped (hopefully not too pumped) to get on the mound. His last start against the extended ST Cardinals was good. 5 IP 1H (and it may have actually be scored an error) 5 K's 0 BB 0ER 0R Heres hoping for a great start and then a plane trip to Oklahoma City to join the Isotopes.
April 25, 200818 yr Trahern pitched well tonight...5 IP, 6 H, 3 R (1 ER), 1 BB, 2 K...he made 2 errors and also had a pickoff.
April 25, 200818 yr Author Trahern pitched well tonight...5 IP, 6 H, 3 R (1 ER), 1 BB, 2 K...he made 2 errors and also had a pickoff. He also HIT three batters. That isnt Dallas. Ill be interested to hear what he has to say. He is flying to out tomorrow to join AAA Albuquerque in Oklahoma City.
April 25, 200818 yr Trahern pitched well tonight...5 IP, 6 H, 3 R (1 ER), 1 BB, 2 K...he made 2 errors and also had a pickoff. He also HIT three batters. That isnt Dallas. Ill be interested to hear what he has to say. He is flying to out tomorrow to join AAA Albuquerque in Oklahoma City. I like to think that he is dark and demented. The bad boy of the the Marlins system! Everyone loves the bad boy. Also, I pray he gets sent down to AA. The PCL is such a crappy place to pitch. A demotion would actually be a promotion.
April 25, 200818 yr Author Trahern pitched well tonight...5 IP, 6 H, 3 R (1 ER), 1 BB, 2 K...he made 2 errors and also had a pickoff. He also HIT three batters. That isnt Dallas. Ill be interested to hear what he has to say. He is flying to out tomorrow to join AAA Albuquerque in Oklahoma City. I like to think that he is dark and demented. The bad boy of the the Marlins system! Everyone loves the bad boy. Also, I pray he gets sent down to AA. The PCL is such a crappy place to pitch. A demotion would actually be a promotion. Lol well I just got off the phone with him and he said he was really struggling to focus. He is pretty excited about getting to join the AAA team. Add to that it is in his home state 1 hour from his hometown and all the friends and family he will get to see. He said he was just off. I will tell you this. If someone is crowding the plate he has no problem throwing inside. He said that his sinker didnt start biting until the last 7 batters. I think he will be ok in the PCL because of the way he pitches. That said, I would rather him get called up to Florida than sent down to AA!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.