June 5, 200818 yr Since the Grasshoppers are in Lex I'm going to go get to see Matt Dominguez in action tonight and tomorrow. Is there anyone else in particular that I should keep an eye out for?
June 7, 200818 yr Mike Stanton is a great athlete. The next best position prospects are probably Hickman and Jameson Smith, but they are even close to as exciting as Stanton. Parcell, Sanabia and Cishek are the above average healthy relief prospects.
June 10, 200818 yr Author Well, the Hoppers swept em and Hickman knocked out two homers on Friday night. Dominguez had a pretty decent game on Friday, and I got Dominguez and Smith's autographs but I didn't get Stanton's.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.