Minor Leaguers

Well we have talent down in the minors but some of these players wont get a cahnce who do you think will and will not get an oppurtunity so they can be traded

Cameron Maybin- i think hes getting his oppurtunity as hammer is getting older and we need some outfielder hell get his shot next season

Brett Carrol- good arm great denfensive player but he needs to show life with the bat but keep em

John Gall - we got maybin brett carrol amezaga he wont get a shot in the bigs deal him hes a veteran we can get a decnt bullpen guy for him

Mc"Fear"son- heel get a shot maybe later in the season but with dominquez down there i dont think hell get much time so deal him

Robert Andino- Shows good signs but in his 3 seasons hes not gona get much more trade em

Vanden Hurk- deal em while he has the liltlist of value

Ryan Tucker, Anibal Sanchez, Sergio Mitre and MH- right now Mitre and Tucker show the most promise deal anibal hes a top pitcher but hes injury prone then add mark for some cash like 10 dollars is wat id pay for him

Dominquez- third baseman year 2010

Jeff Allison- had issues in the past with drugs

Feedback is encouraged

Anything to make us contenders later on

Well we have talent down in the minors but some of these players wont get a cahnce who do you think will and will not get an oppurtunity so they can be traded

Cameron Maybin- i think hes getting his oppurtunity as hammer is getting older and we need some outfielder hell get his shot next season

Brett Carrol- good arm great denfensive player but he needs to show life with the bat but keep em

John Gall - we got maybin brett carrol amezaga he wont get a shot in the bigs deal him hes a veteran we can get a decnt bullpen guy for him

Mc"Fear"son- heel get a shot maybe later in the season but with dominquez down there i dont think hell get much time so deal him

Robert Andino- Shows good signs but in his 3 seasons hes not gona get much more trade em

Vanden Hurk- deal em while he has the liltlist of value

Ryan Tucker, Anibal Sanchez, Sergio Mitre and MH- right now Mitre and Tucker show the most promise deal anibal hes a top pitcher but hes injury prone then add mark for some cash like 10 dollars is wat id pay for him

Dominquez- third baseman year 2010

Jeff Allison- had issues in the past with drugs

Feedback is encouraged

Anything to make us contenders later on

I like Sanchez.