Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone know

Featured Replies

If any of the players visit this board? if they do, they got to say so long as we hits homeruns and goes 3 for 4 everything is alright, i read on here when players commit errors the first thing we as fans start doing is digging wells,

Well, it did not cause a run, well, the mets did something, well, the phillies did that, this have nothing to do with the other teams we have to look within first, do anyone on here think Uggla want a record of the only player to commit 3 errors in a ASG, no, what we hear, well, it is only a ASG, would we be saying it is only a ASG if he had hit 3 homeruns, i don't think so, when it was mention Hanley commit a error, what we saw post, another well, he went 2 for 3, i only hope if the team make the playoff these errors don't come back to haunt us, did it had something to do with playing in front of 50,000 plus the country on tv, i hope not, these are big boys and are paid a lot of money to do this, all i'm asking is we have to work hard on defense if we want to ahead.

I swear, you seem to think you're the only person that thinks our defense sucks. You like defense, we get it. I like it too, that's why I chose Luis Castillo's name for my user name on this board. Our current players aren't too good at defense, what can you do?

I swear, you seem to think you're the only person that thinks our defense sucks. You like defense, we get it. I like it too, that's why I chose Luis Castillo's name for my user name on this board. Our current players aren't too good at defense, what can you do?

 

You can keep hitting home runs...

 

:whistle

I swear, you seem to think you're the only person that thinks our defense sucks. You like defense, we get it. I like it too, that's why I chose Luis Castillo's name for my user name on this board. Our current players aren't too good at defense, what can you do?

 

You can keep hitting home runs...

 

:whistle

 

See, you and I understand that. :D MVETOY just loves complaining about our defense like it's gonna solve something.

  • Author

I swear, you seem to think you're the only person that thinks our defense sucks. You like defense, we get it. I like it too, that's why I chose Luis Castillo's name for my user name on this board. Our current players aren't too good at defense, what can you do?

 

You can keep hitting home runs...

 

:whistle

 

See, you and I understand that. :D MVETOY just loves complaining about our defense like it's gonna solve something.

How can we solve it when all we do is push it under the rug and talk about the homerun.

I swear, you seem to think you're the only person that thinks our defense sucks. You like defense, we get it. I like it too, that's why I chose Luis Castillo's name for my user name on this board. Our current players aren't too good at defense, what can you do?

 

You can keep hitting home runs...

 

:whistle

 

See, you and I understand that. :D MVETOY just loves complaining about our defense like it's gonna solve something.

How can we solve it when all we do is push it under the rug and talk about the homerun.

 

Regardless if we push it under the rug or not it's not gonna help. Do you think they're gonna start playing better defense because you keep saying they need to?

  • Author

I swear, you seem to think you're the only person that thinks our defense sucks. You like defense, we get it. I like it too, that's why I chose Luis Castillo's name for my user name on this board. Our current players aren't too good at defense, what can you do?

 

You can keep hitting home runs...

 

:whistle

 

See, you and I understand that. :D MVETOY just loves complaining about our defense like it's gonna solve something.

How can we solve it when all we do is push it under the rug and talk about the homerun.

 

Regardless if we push it under the rug or not it's not gonna help. Do you think they're gonna start playing better defense because you keep saying they need to?

 

NO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.