Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Question About Buying Tickets

Featured Replies

Is there a number I could call in order to purchase single game tickets in a specific section (either 145 or 146)?

 

I want to be able to sit across the first base line, but when I search through ticket master I only get home plate tickets or uber-expensive founders tickets.

 

Anyone?

Is there a number I could call in order to purchase single game tickets in a specific section (either 145 or 146)?

 

I want to be able to sit across the first base line, but when I search through ticket master I only get home plate tickets or uber-expensive founders tickets.

 

Anyone?

Call ticketmaster.

 

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/orderbyphone.html

  • Author

For the record, I called Ticketmaster and they let me choose exactly where I wanted to sit :thumbup

 

I wish I would've known this before, it really makes the "random seating" online obsolete.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.