Uggla Coming out of his slump?

Well, I saw him hitting for the last few days, and I saw his first two at bats today (along with watching a replay of the HR). It seems to me that he's been hitting harder and making much better contact, and today he got a good single and a gigantic bomb. In the two games prior, he made some nice contact and has induced a few walks as well, although for the most part he seemed to hit the ball right to a fielder. I mentioned this yesterday, but it seems to me that he's seeing the ball better, and I predict that he will be coming out of his slump now. I don't want to say too much, don't like to jinx things,so I'm going to continue watching as we play the Mets tomorrow, but I believe he could return to the Pre-injury Uggla here in these next few games...Thoughts? Anyone else seeing what I am, or am I just a little delusional here?

I'm seeing the same thing. I think hes a solid, nearly consistent player all year. But the injury really messed him up. It normally takes 2 to 3 weeks after they come back to the team for them to get their swing back. Hes looked a little better, but still only hits Fastballs. He might explode in the Mets series. We will have to wait about 20 hours to find out.

Well, I saw him hitting for the last few days, and I saw his first two at bats today (along with watching a replay of the HR). It seems to me that he's been hitting harder and making much better contact, and today he got a good single and a gigantic bomb. In the two games prior, he made some nice contact and has induced a few walks as well, although for the most part he seemed to hit the ball right to a fielder. I mentioned this yesterday, but it seems to me that he's seeing the ball better, and I predict that he will be coming out of his slump now. I don't want to say too much, don't like to jinx things,so I'm going to continue watching as we play the Mets tomorrow, but I believe he could return to the Pre-injury Uggla here in these next few games...Thoughts? Anyone else seeing what I am, or am I just a little delusional here?

Haha, you're not delusional...I noticed the same things today. He's also looking a little more relaxed and comfortable at the plate. He was really on fire right up until the ankle injury, so we haven't had a Hot Uggla for a good month. I think he'll probably bust out this week.