Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Instant Replay

Featured Replies

Bud Selig is having the parks wired and all the baseball parks should be ready by the end of August for Instant Replay. I am really happy this is happening and how fairly proactive (considering the situation) Bud Selig has been.

 

Any other comments?

Bud Selig is having the parks wired and all the baseball parks should be ready by the end of August for Instant Replay. I am really happy this is happening and how fairly proactive (considering the situation) Bud Selig has been.

 

Any other comments?

 

 

 

:cheers :jackson

  • Author

Everyone think it should just be on Homeruns or should it include close plays at the bases?

  • Author

I think, for now, that it should just be on homerun and foul fair calls.

If it proves to be quick and work then I think they might expand it, but I agree.

  • Author

even though it was necessary or inevitable I still think MLB umpires are better than any other sports officiating.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.