Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game Today Cancelled?

Featured Replies

Is the game this afternoon against the Cubbies canceled? I just was curious because I will probably be listening to it at work, but if it is canceled I, obviously, won't even bother. Let me know guys

 

They don't cancel a game due to a tropical storm warning when the effects of the storm won't be felt for another day or so...especially this late in the season when the game means something. They'll play today.

  • Author

Is the game this afternoon against the Cubbies canceled? I just was curious because I will probably be listening to it at work, but if it is canceled I, obviously, won't even bother. Let me know guys

 

They don't cancel a game due to a tropical storm warning when the effects of the storm won't be felt for another day or so...especially this late in the season when the game means something. They'll play today.

 

Good. I'm excited now HAHA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.