Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Marlins Media Guide

Featured Replies

Dunno how I never noticed this, but I'm in the 2008 Media Guide. You can spot me on Andrew Miller's profile, with my wife and father-in-law. We were talking about Gainesville and other nonsense in the tunnels of Dolphin Stadium. The guide has been out for months now, and this is the first I noticed, lol.

I was just looking to read it in my free time. I might just find a copy online and pick it up.

What exactly is in a media guide? I always hear announcers speak of it but is it worth picking up for us fans?

 

Is it all stats? Is there more?

stats, histories, profiles, stuff like that - can be kind of interesting to flip through

 

i toured coors field right after the phillies playoff series last year and they were giving away the media guides for all the teams that played in coors that year, along with the guide made up specifically for the phillies playoff series ...... kind of neat

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.