Clearance Store

HawkFan

I was wondering, last year I remember there was a clearance store in the stadium somewhere down the 1st base side. When we went down for the Rockies series last month, the store no longer had older, discount Marlins merchandise. Does anyone know if they moved any of this to another location? I remember they had quite a lot, and I seemed to be the only one buying anything, so I kind of doubt they sold it all. Thanks!

I was wondering, last year I remember there was a clearance store in the stadium somewhere down the 1st base side. When we went down for the Rockies series last month, the store no longer had older, discount Marlins merchandise. Does anyone know if they moved any of this to another location? I remember they had quite a lot, and I seemed to be the only one buying anything, so I kind of doubt they sold it all. Thanks!

Those two small stores have closed down. The big one on the 200 level is still open and now we have the one on ground level. I'm not sure what they will do with the clearance items in the future.