September 12, 200818 yr I'm having a hard time deciding who should be my #2 back this week. Is between: L.Maroney vs Jets Defense J.Fargas vs Chiefs Defense Maroney might be a bigger centerpiece with the injury to Brady but you never know what the tricky Patriots are going to do. They might just give more carries to Morris. Fargas is another back splitting carries. He did manage to rush 97 yards last week against Denver. McFadden has shoulder sprain or something like that. They might be more cautious with Darren so it might Fargas getting majority of the carries. What you guys think?
September 12, 200818 yr Author I would use Maroney hmm... I have Maroney on my starting line up but I'm beginning to think Fargas might be the better option this week.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.