September 30, 200818 yr BLOWS. I'll give it a listen I guess then... I was hoping for some good descriptions, I have some older Ben Folds stuff *doesn't actually know what CD it was on* If it's anything like that, I'll probably like it
September 30, 200818 yr Not really on topic, but another cd that came out today.. Jack's Mannequin's "The Glass Passenger" was very very good.
October 1, 200818 yr Author BLOWS. I'll give it a listen I guess then... I was hoping for some good descriptions, I have some older Ben Folds stuff *doesn't actually know what CD it was on* If it's anything like that, I'll probably like it It's pretty different from the rest of his catalog. It sounds incredibly overproduced and annoying. I strongly suggest listening to it on his myspace before buying it.
October 1, 200818 yr BLOWS. Thats too bad, although to me he's gotten a little suckier with each album (yet I own most of them).
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.