Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

David

Featured Replies

A woman went down to the Welfare Office to get aid. The office worker asked her, "How many children do you have?"

 

"Ten," she replied.

 

"What are their names?" he asked.

 

"David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David and David," she answered.

 

"They're all named David?" he asked "What if you want them to come in from playing outside?"

 

"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just call 'David,' and they all come running in."

 

"And, if you want them to come to the table for dinner?"

 

"I just say, 'David, come eat your dinner'," she answered.

 

"But what if you just want ONE of them to do something?" he asked.

 

"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just use their last name!"

I'M DAVID :cool

Did you just call your mom a slut?

 

 

but...but...I'm David :banghead

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.