Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Signature Length Limits

Featured Replies

I was not allowed to create a topic, but I was wondering are there signature limits? I feel like lately they are WAY to big and half the page is scrolling through signatures for one line responses...

I was not allowed to create a topic, but I was wondering are there signature limits? I feel like lately they are WAY to big and half the page is scrolling through signatures for one line responses...

We used to have specific guidelines (I like 400 pixels and two lines of text, or something along those lines...) but I can't find them at the moment. You're right though - it would be nice if people were courteous and kept them managable. If you want to skip them altogether, you can select the "Games" skin at the bottom of the page, if that helps.

 

EDIT: I also split the topic so it has its own thread. :thumbup

  • Author

^lol see that is the largest SIG ever. At least put the pictures ACROSS instead of vertically.

  • 2 weeks later...

^lol see that is the largest SIG ever. At least put the pictures ACROSS instead of vertically.

 

 

what? :mischief

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.