Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Softball League

Featured Replies

Anyone know a softball league that accepts a new team..

 

 

If u find one, let me know I'm down to play!

 

 

I know there's a church league my buddy was playing for but their season ended. He said they're start back up in a couple months.

I just joined a league that starts in January here in Palm Beach. Plenty of open spots, I just doubt you'll want to drive an hour back and forth 2 times a week.

Looking for something in Dade or Broward

 

 

Try Tequesta trace park.

I see softball games happening all the time with older guys in there looks like 30's or 40's

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.