January 15, 200917 yr I don't know if this has been posted yet. Brandon Spikes and Tim Tebow are returning for their senior season USC's Mark Sanchez has declared for the draft Clemson's Spiller still hasn't made his decision. Ole Miss Greg Hardy is returning for his senior season post any more as they go on. BTW, USC Coach Pete Carroll has already voiced his displeasure towards Mark Sanchez's decision to leave.
January 15, 200917 yr Author basically all of UF is coming back. Harvin declared for the draft, but other than that, basically.
January 15, 200917 yr I don't know if this has been posted yet. Brandon Spikes and Tim Tebow are returning for their senior season USC's Mark Sanchez has declared for the draft Clemson's Spiller still hasn't made his decision. Ole Miss Greg Hardy is returning for his senior season post any more as they go on. BTW, USC Coach Pete Carroll has already voiced his displeasure towards Mark Sanchez's decision to leave. Yea i saw that,Pete Carroll sounded and looked pretty pissed off. I heard he didnt even stay after the press conference and on his way out Sanchez went for a hug and Carroll just paded him on the shoulder and said goodluck and walked out... If i were Sanchez i would have told o'l Coach Pete to kiss my "ARSE"... He embarresed him in front of friends and family.... He's just pissed cause he knows the other QB's on the squad are still raw and Sanchez would be his best shot at a national championship next season...
January 15, 200917 yr A) I don't know why Sanchez would wait all that time on the bench only to leave after one season as QB, especially since he didn't have all that great a season (well, he did, but I think he's capable of doing much better)...so his stock won't be as high as it could be if he stayed in school for another year. I think he's making a mistake. B) What does Pete Carroll care? He's got 5-star QB's out the you-know-what waiting in line. Mitch Mustain is next and should flourish.
January 15, 200917 yr I don't know if this has been posted yet. Brandon Spikes and Tim Tebow are returning for their senior season USC's Mark Sanchez has declared for the draft Clemson's Spiller still hasn't made his decision. Ole Miss Greg Hardy is returning for his senior season post any more as they go on. BTW, USC Coach Pete Carroll has already voiced his displeasure towards Mark Sanchez's decision to leave. Yea i saw that,Pete Carroll sounded and looked pretty pissed off. I heard he didnt even stay after the press conference and on his way out Sanchez went for a hug and Carroll just paded him on the shoulder and said goodluck and walked out... If that's the case, way to stay classy Carroll. You can't get mad at a kid who had a great year and thus decided to cash in on his good year by going to the NFL. He played his heart out for USC this year and that's how Carroll repays him? Sanchez owes him no favors, despite what Pete thinks.
January 15, 200917 yr A) I don't know why Sanchez would wait all that time on the bench only to leave after one season as QB, especially since he didn't have all that great a season...so his stock won't be as high as it could be if he stayed in school for another year. I think he's making a mistake. B) What does Pete Carroll care? He's got 5-star QB's out the you-know-what waiting in line. Mitch Mustain is next and should flourish. Kyle Wright was a 5-star QB...so was Brock Berlin Just sayin.....
January 15, 200917 yr I think the Rose Bowl had alot to do with Sanchez's decision. Anytime you light up Penn State's deffense for over 400 yards and 4 TDs that is gonna raise your NFL stock quite a bit. If he had a mediocre or bad game he would probably stay for his senior year.
January 16, 200917 yr I think Bradford made a very stupid decision. He does have a lot to improve on, but I've never seen the projected 1st overall pick by many come back for his senior year. He would have been Top 10 at worst.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.