February 15, 200917 yr Haha, while the Marlins, Braves and Nats are in the last 3 spots. I'm going to love watching my Mets beat the Phillies with this guy in LF as we capture the 2009 NL East crown.
February 15, 200917 yr I think you meant to say you can't wait for Baseball season to end because you know the Mets are gonna choke in September(again) while the Marlins take the division easily.
February 15, 200917 yr Author Marlins have nasty starting pitching IF they can stay healthy but other then that, I dont see a threat.
February 15, 200917 yr Marlins have nasty starting pitching IF they can stay healthy but other then that, I dont see a threat. You haven't seen much coming lately, which is why you have that pretty sig there.
February 15, 200917 yr Haha, while the Marlins, Braves and Nats are in the last 3 spots. I'm going to love watching my Mets beat the Phillies with this guy in LF as we capture the 2009 NL East crown. The Mets are definitely making the World Series, let alone the playoffs
February 15, 200917 yr You guys are delusional. mets are the team to beat, even KRod said it Phills are easily the team to beat, they are better in every way.
February 15, 200917 yr Author You guys are delusional. mets are the team to beat, even KRod said it Phills are easily the team to beat, they are better in every way. we'll see if myers pitches like he did in second half, if moyer can pitch at high level and if their bullpen is damn near PERFECT again. The Mets missed the playoffs by 1 game and 3rd in baseball with 27 blown saves. I dont see another 8 9 combo then the mets in the NL
February 15, 200917 yr You guys are delusional. mets are the team to beat, even KRod said it Phills are easily the team to beat, they are better in every way. we'll see if myers pitches like he did in second half, if moyer can pitch at high level and if their bullpen is damn near PERFECT again. The Mets missed the playoffs by 1 game and 3rd in baseball with 27 blown saves. I dont see another 8 9 combo then the mets in the NL Can't forget those aces you guys have in Redding, Maine and Livan! And oh boy, if you guys get Pedro!!! :lol A year ago it was "We added Johan, we now have that big starter to take us to the promised land! Before that it was "We added Delgado, that big LH power bat to take us to the promised land!" Before THAT it was "We added Beltran, the best CFer in baseball to take us to the promised land!" C'mon man... I wasn't aware there was that much pouting in the promised land...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.