Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saturday's Game

Featured Replies

Does anyone know if it will be televised anywhere? And if I purchase it on mlb.tv will I have to wait 45 minutes afterwards to watch it?

I think the game is on FSN tomorrow and yes, if you are in Florida you have to wait until the game is over to watch it on MLB.tv.

i donot get why their cannot show it because sny is going show game on saturday so cannot be fox sport blackout law maybe because if i not mistaking heat play that night

  • Author

i donot get why their cannot show it because sny is going show game on saturday so cannot be fox sport blackout law maybe because if i not mistaking heat play that night

 

Ugh thats so annoying that they are showing it on sny and can't give it on fsn because of the Heat.... lame. I guess I'll just buy the game later that night. I would give anything to be there. :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.