Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. Ugh this team just knows how to kill me.
  2. I thought they were getting rid of the cheerleaders/dancers? Do they still have them (I haven't been able to get to a game and have only watched a handful on tv)?
  3. Time to add some more!
  4. Haha finally!
  5. Since I do not currently have showtime, I wonder if all the episodes will be shown on youtube just a few days after they air live? Last year they were all posted on YouTube, but I'm not sure how long afterwards they were uploaded. Regardless, they will most definitely be posted on other websites shortly afterwards (which may be even better than YouTube, as then you could actually watch the episodes without 1,000 beeps every time Ozzie curses). So it will always be bleeped on youtube?
  6. I want to do it again!
  7. I've done no research on this and haven't been following anything in the MLB but the Marlins this season but if we're discussing possible available 1st base solutions, where does Kendry Morales stand?
  8. Our offense is doing great tonight.
  9. It is so hard to take Hanley seriously with that hair.
  10. Yes! Sweeping one of my least favorite teams in the MLB!
  11. So can I watch it like by downloading it on itunes or something? I don't want to order showtime just for this show but I will be tempted...
  12. Dear God the Marlins are killing me. Bell and LoMo.
  13. I am so excited to be watching baseball right now! I haven't really gotten to watch much of the games since opening day.
  14. Infante has been remarkably sexy this season thus far!
  15. Yeah, I watch it and like it but I've heard it's being cancelled.
  16. If you have MLBTV can you watch the game?
  17. Seeing as all my favorites were already mentioned, I'm just going to add in For the Love of the Game because I also love that one!
  18. Hold UP, players. This disaster of a game was on ESPN2? Lol, glad I didn't watch. I'll watch the Cubs games nationally on WGN/MLBN next week though. And D-Backs has a game vs us on MLBN this month as well. Asking cause I see replay on ESPN2 at 2 am... LOL yes it was unfortunately.
  19. well seeing as a ton of HW, doubt I'lld be watching much more of this game. :confused

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.