Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. I want to watch the Pitbull concert.
  2. I know a bunch of people that say that the new stadium looks like a space ship but seriously, I think it looks beautiful. I can't wait to watch a game there.
  3. I'm buying the hat! There are a ton of whiners in this thread...
  4. I saw an episode a couple days ago and it was pretty odd. I don't know if I'll watch it again.
  5. It doesn't matter if LoMo is playing in Birmingham, Alabama. He should be happy that he has the opportunity to put on a major league jersey and do what he loves to do. He should be appreciative. Instead he's acting like a spoiled child and throwing a tantrum, insutling his bosses and then whining when he's reprimanded.
  6. Have fun and party hard!! :rasta :jester :balloons :elefant :palmtree In the mean time, I'll be taking the scariest exam to date today. You'll do fantastic twinny (as I've told you on fbook, by text, phone call and now MB)!
  7. I don't care what some might think, this thread is gold.
  8. The full picture of the love of my life??? NEVER!!! . . . . . . . . . . .
  9. Your wish is my command, sir!
  10. 1 PM press conference today Pfft! Don't they realize that some people are in class??? =/
  11. Thank you for taking him off of our hands. His family is a three ring circus (just wait until you get a whiff of his son Oney, the 20+ year old with the mentality of a 10 year old) His family, and him, have an extreme sense of entitlement and they will demand it. He was with us in '03. Sure some things have changed but he's not new to here.
  12. I wonder how he'll be with Hanley. Damn this off season is going to be fun. FIrst the Heat, then the Eagles, now us. We're going to get everyone! Well Ozzie is Spanish so maybe that will help. At the same time I don't see Ozzie giving a damn if he's Loria's pet and ringing his neck. Ozzie is actually from Venezuela.
  13. Williams said there is a deal in place with whatever team gets Ozzie. If it is Williams that is speaking right now. My screen is frozen but I can hear it. =/
  14. "I don't think I earned it, bro!" He's going to be great.
  15. ugh getting the espn alert but still not knowing the players...
  16. Craig Kimbrel is ridiculous.
  17. The entire state of Florida on your back like Udonis Haslem.
  18. I don't know how you know that... Actually, checking it now, I was just off. In parenthesis is numbers of games played as a Fish. Bill Hurst - 1996 (2) Michael Neu - 2004 (1) Jeff Fulchino - 2006 (1) (Played in JRS as an Astro) Nate Field - 2007 (1) John Gall - 2007 (3) (Played in JRS as Red) Jai Miller - 2008 (1) James Houser - 2010 (1) Elih Villanueva - 2011 (1) That makes it 6 people to play for the Marlins but never play at JRS. During an email Tuesday submit it as a one of the trivia questions they ask in the 4th inning.
  19. I would give anything to be there. =[ I hope all this education and missing all these Fl/Miami Marlins historic moments are worth it when I have a good paying job and can purchase season tickets in the diamond seats when I'm an old woman.
  20. Hmmm maybe I should now renew my mlbtv subscription. I want to see Dominguez play!
  21. For anyone interested (which is all of you), MLB Network did a segment on the top moments of Mike Stanton's career so far. http://mlb.mlb.com/v...677883&c_id=mlb Also, Sean Casey is borderline insane. http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=18677883&topic_id=7417714&tcid=fb_MLBNETWORK_18677883&c_id=mlb I would marry Mike Stanton no questions asked. True story.
  22. 3 dot guy (I know of no other way to ID you ) thanks for that quote. Its nice that ESPN knows that Mike exists, with the lack of coverage we get. I am guessing Mike gets invited to the HR hitting contest for sure next year. Ellipsis?
  23. Jesus, the Marlins can't catch a break. Whatever it is with Hanley, I hope they tend to it starting from now just to ensure that he's good for next season.
  24. You non-believers can scoff all you want. But sooner or later something will happen. The universe is not static. Its only a matter of time before some major Earth changes happen. They've happened several times before in the 4.5 billion year history of the Earth. There's no reason they're not gonna happen again. Unless you think there's a non-corporal being up in the sky(or is it everywhere?) watching over us that will protect us from such things. Why do you think anything significant will happen during your lifetime? I'm with Squall. "Sooner or later" in terms of the existence of the Earth and the universe is waaaaaaaaay later in terms of our lives. Chances are you won't even be alive to say, "I told you so!"
  25. Yes. It'll look like this:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.