Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October 5th

Featured Replies

Have fun and party hard!! :rasta :jester :balloons :elefant :palmtree

 

 

 

In the mean time, I'll be taking the scariest exam to date today.

Have fun and party hard!! :rasta :jester :balloons :elefant :palmtree

 

 

 

In the mean time, I'll be taking the scariest exam to date today.

 

 

Good luck with the exam! I'm sure you'll do well!

I can't buy you beer, Dr. Beinfest. I'm 20, not 21. Douche.

 

 

There was a CONVERSATION where you were 'I'm turning 21!' and I'm like 'cool buy me beer' and you're like 'lolno'.

 

Tis okay though, I was not serious. Here at UCF chances are you know at least 5 people who can obtain alcoholic beverages for you in the event that you need some.

Have fun and party hard!! :rasta :jester :balloons :elefant :palmtree

 

 

 

In the mean time, I'll be taking the scariest exam to date today.

 

 

You'll do fantastic twinny (as I've told you on fbook, by text, phone call and now MB)!

  • Author

Happy Birthday. Shame the Rays dont have a playoff game on your big day.....

 

 

Luckily the Bucs' season is underway. And the Lightning's season starts Friday.

Happy Birthday. Shame the Rays dont have a playoff game on your big day.....

 

 

Luckily the Bucs' season is underway. And the Lightning's season starts Friday.

 

And I have to say, the Bucs aren't looking too shabby.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.