Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. I award everyone that contributes on MB as part of the most informative website I visit on a semi-daily bases!
  2. No wonder! I looked for the awards thread a few weeks back and just thought I had missed it.
  3. w/e I just changed the picture.
  4. I'm trying to update the stats on Poulk and every time I get an error telling me I can only have one image in my signature. I've only ever had one image in my signature.
  5. I like when they have Mike Lowell and Al Leiter on. No bias.
  6. The lyrics to "Over" by Drake is about as bad as it gets. But whatever, he's doing him... Jimmy!? Dis right here is my swag All the girls are on me damn Everybody pay attention Dis right here is my pretty boy swag, Pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag Girls on my dick when I pretty boy swag Girls scream my name when I pretty boy swag Watch me pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag, Pretty boy swag Girls on my dick when I pretty boy swag Girl scream my name when I pretty boy swag -- Soulja Boy "Pretty Boy Swag"
  7. There is no one there. It's a Wednesday afternoon game, it's hot, what do you want? It was a statement of fact not a criticism. No I was asking, what do you want? I've got chicken, I've got beef, I've got cornmeal ... Javy ties Drysdale! Do you have sushi? What about cornish game hen? I have very refined tastes! =P
  8. There is no one there. It's a Wednesday afternoon game, it's hot, what do you want? It was a statement of fact not a criticism.
  9. Anything by Kesha. Got that glitter on my eyes Stockings ripped all up the side Looking sick and sexyfied So let's go, oh, oh, let's go - we r who we r Wake up in the morning Feeling like P Diddy (Hey, what's up girl?) - tik tok And I don't think I can overlook pitbull even though I love how 305 he is. Mami got an ass like a donkey, with a monkey, look like King Kong, welcome to the crib, 305 thats what it is, - Calle Ocho
  10. No really... how dare you? I'll say it again, Uggla is greater than Stanton. Oh my... Can you elaborate on why you feel this way?
  11. Dude's 31 years old. Do it for another 6-8 years and we might be talking HOF. Tell me, other than his HR numbers, what strikes him as having a potential hall of fame career? His name is Swedish for "owl". That's Hall of Fame worthy. His middle name is Cooley. I think that gives him a little push.
  12. Lomo is returning? Just to celebrate, I will now change my signature picture to this: LOL please don't. That's terrifying! Shutup and hit LoMo I completely agree with this notion.
  13. I would like to show some love for Mikey for having 3 walks in today's game. Mikey taking his walks doesn't need to flex his power.
  14. Damn, thought Stanton gained 1 on Bautista yesterday but just saw that Jose blasted one as well Yeah, I was kind of happy for Mikey that he was tied for the NL lead with Pujols but then Pujols had to go and ruin it. Pujols is such a spoil sport hitting HRs and not letting Mikey take the title!
  15. Ugh, if I weren't a loyal fan I would cancel my mlb.tv subscription.
  16. Swoooooooooon! 30 HR for Mikey! You're not a man. Get out of the man-crush thread! ... OK fine you can stay. I can't leave this thread! My love for Mikey is too strong! =P
  17. Well aren't they all just the best little defenders I've ever seen. MISFITS!!!
  18. Are you kidding? 0-5... ugh....
  19. Though, it seems like this is going to be a game I don't want to watch.
  20. Ugh MLBtv sucks. Ever since I purchased it, I've had to call everyday to confirm my IP address because I keep getting a blackout message despite not being in a blackout area and today it has seemingly just given in and I can't watch the game. =/
  21. another k from the Fish.
  22. Hola! =] I just got mlbtv so I can follow now follow the Fish in Ohio!
  23. I've met Emilio Bonifacio a few times and he's pretty much awesome and really nice towards fans (completely unrelated to topic at hand).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.