Everything posted by alejandrasnow
-
Would you hit it?
That is definitely my favorite part in the entire movie! :lol I also loved, "This mortal form grows weak. I require sustenance!" Ha xD Definitely a lot more comedic material in this than I expected. Also, how come in every one of these kinds of movies there has to be a guy with an unnecessarily long beard? I know! I did not know that the movie was going to be so funny. Like the scene in the pet store! Because an absurdly long beard is a clear sign of masculinity...?
-
5/19 Post Game
Our offense is an insult to baseball. Ctina you said something in the game day thread about the cubs and I am going to put it in my sig, lol Scratch that, it was comical but not sig worthy, I just thought it was funny. People choose to spend their money on things that have value to them. Maybe none of the Cubs merchandise means anything to anyone. :lol :lol I'm touched you even considered it! =]
-
Would you hit it?
Isla Fisher FTMFW! So is Rachel McAdams... I have a thing for redheads... Who is that big breasted beauty posted in the pics above? I do not recognize her! :lol That's Christina Hendricks. She's on Mad Men. Ctina has a girl crush! bahaha LOL Well if I brought up male crushes no one would answer them! Who else is crushing on Chris Hemsworth??? xD I just got home from watching this. "I'd like another!" *Slams cup on floor* That is definitely my favorite part in the entire movie! :lol I also loved, "This mortal form grows weak. I require sustenance!"
- 5/19 Post Game
-
Would you hit it?
Isla Fisher FTMFW! So is Rachel McAdams... I have a thing for redheads... Who is that big breasted beauty posted in the pics above? I do not recognize her! :lol That's Christina Hendricks. She's on Mad Men. Ctina has a girl crush! bahaha LOL Well if I brought up male crushes no one would answer them! Who else is crushing on Chris Hemsworth???
-
Would you hit it?
Isla Fisher FTMFW! So is Rachel McAdams... I have a thing for redheads... Who is that big breasted beauty posted in the pics above? I do not recognize her! :lol That's Christina Hendricks. She's on Mad Men.
-
Would you hit it?
Dude, i've always thought Alysson was A HOTTIE! HELL YES! Me too. One of only 2 redheads that do it for me. Who is the other? Christina Hendricks? Those are ridiculous amounts of fake. Fake? LOL I obviously don't know whether or not they're fake but she claims that they are real and that she is a double D.
-
Tonight's game (5/17) postponed
Ugh... I wanted to watch some baseball today! =[ me too... But you could always watch the phills cards game, thats just as important as a game, if the phils lose we get tied for first. Not a bad idea at all! I wish I had kept my extra innings package. I'd flip between a ton of games.
-
Do you look like a celebrity?
I've been told I look like Selena Quintanilla my entire life.
-
Would you hit it?
Dude, i've always thought Alysson was A HOTTIE! HELL YES! Me too. One of only 2 redheads that do it for me. Who is the other? Christina Hendricks?
-
Home Run Celebration in CF
Seeing the words "michael angela" made me both laugh and cry. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDxcB3_lNlI Michael Scott is such a creep!
-
Is it just me, or...
I demand that everyone involved in the construction and design of the new stadium throw their coats on the ground from my home to the stadium to ensure that I don't step in a puddle. :lol
-
Tonight's game (5/17) postponed
Ugh... I wanted to watch some baseball today! =[
- 5/16 Post Game
-
Mike Piazza & New Stadium
This article says he didn't attend UM: Article This article says he DID attend UM: Article Which is it!?
-
Spinoff: Worst movie ever?
Any movie with the world movie in it is terrible. Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie... etc. I rarely didn't like The Mothman Prophecies with Richard Gere. I saw the movie Nine to Five a couple weeks ago, with Dolly Parton and Jane Fonda, and I didn't care much for it either and I heard it was a big deal in the 80's. My first roommate was obsessed with Fried Green Tomatoes, with Kathy Bates and Julia Roberts, and it was pretty horrible. I saw the movie How Do You Know, with Reese Witherspoon and Jack Nicholson ever winter break and it was one of the worst movies I've seen in a really long time. If I hadn't paid for Cinebistro I would have walked out. The Spirit, with Eva Mendes and Samuel L. Jackson, was a horrible movie I walked out of. I mentioned the actors in the movies to jog people's memories if they are trying to remember what movie I'm referring to! =]
-
How many hits could you get off of a MLB pitcher?
Well, my only experience with playing baseball was one year in Babe Ruth at like 12 or 13, and I sucked. Afraid of the ball I was. Had quite a few K's, one pop up to maybe 3rd or shallow LF, one walk (in which I scored from 1st) and a HBP in which I left the game (cause I was a sissy). In High school, I tried out for Varsity my senior year and was the worst player in try outs. I dropped out after 2 days of try outs cause I hated the running that much. But the coach thanked me (who was my weight lifting coach as well) Given the fact I can barely hit 45-50 mph...and my eye ain't at that good...and I have a few different batting stances and I can try to switch hit...I say. Oh and I'm 5'5 and 125...so that pitcher from the mound is gonna scare me a bit 1-100. Infield single, 3 walks, HBP, 4 pop ups in the infield or foul terriority near infield, 91K's. (70 looking, 21 swinging) And I honestly believe I could do that against anybody up in the bigs. Yeah, I am that cocky son (Esp the 91 K's part) This is my favorite answer. I probably wouldn't have a single hit and I wouldn't draw a walk either since I've never played baseball before and I would be confused at the plate and would swing violently at anything remotely near the strike zone. I would also be terrified at any inside pitch. Those who can't do, cheer! =]
-
Fish of the Week (May 2 - May 8)
I voted for Gaby Sanchez but shout out to Emilio Bonifacio. I've been quite impressed with him this season.
-
May 6, 2011 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins vs Nationals
Oh Geez Cogs.
-
May 6, 2011 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins vs Nationals
So....what about the people who aren't Cuban? What about them? We soup-sides would like to know what to eat. I'd just like to know how the heck to pronounce the food heh..I'd be like "Uh yeah I'd like..some of that ::points::" I love Korean food and whenever I go to my favorite Korean restaurant I sometimes have to do that. =D
-
May 6, 2011 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins vs Nationals
So....what about the people who aren't Cuban? What about them? They were talking about all the Cuban food at the new ball park. Doesn't look all that appealing to me. They were actually talking about all the Hispanic foods they're going to have at the stadium. They also mentioned Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan foods.
-
May 6, 2011 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins vs Nationals
So....what about the people who aren't Cuban? What about them? Yeah, they're going to have plenty more restaurants in the stadium. It's not only going to be Hispanic foods. Didn't they talk about a seafood restaurant? I can't wait to see the stadium when it's done! =]
-
May 6, 2011 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins vs Nationals
Fun fact: Mike Stanton has 2 career homeruns vs Zimmerman. Fan fact: It'll be 3 soon. =P Fate doesn't care for my jokes or my presumptuous nature.
-
May 6, 2011 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins vs Nationals
Fun fact: Mike Stanton has 2 career homeruns vs Zimmerman. Fan fact: It'll be 3 soon. =P
-
May 6, 2011 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins vs Nationals
Look at Ricky's hairdo in the back Yeah, I'm pretty sure Cogs has it too.