Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tonight's game (5/17) postponed

Featured Replies

Ugh... I wanted to watch some baseball today! =[

 

 

me too...

 

But you could always watch the phills cards game, thats just as important as a game, if the phils lose we get tied for first.

 

Not a bad idea at all!

 

I wish I had kept my extra innings package. I'd flip between a ton of games.

Ugh... I wanted to watch some baseball today! =[

 

 

me too...

 

But you could always watch the phills cards game, thats just as important as a game, if the phils lose we get tied for first.

 

Not a bad idea at all!

 

I wish I had kept my extra innings package. I'd flip between a ton of games.

 

I mean half a game out, but still

I think mlb should make it a requirement that every new stadium that is built from here-on-out has to include a retractable roof...cut down on rain delays and screwy make-up schedules

It is still not raining here.

 

 

Could this be another attempt by the Mets to avoid being beaten by the Marlins? Seeing how the grounds crew last night didn't stop us from beating them..

7:26 and still no sign of rain.

 

"Burke Badenhop's RBI single forces Mets franchise to collapse in 100 consecutive rain delayed games and postponements. More at 11."

Heavy rain is expected soon so they called it early.

 

It'll be made up on July 18th at 7:10 PM, a mutual off-day.

 

An anticipatory rain out? That''s new.

I really wanna know why all these new stadiums being built up north don't have retractable roofs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.