Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. Raysfan, you felt it was necessary to start an entirely new thread on a forum where few of us appreciate your input to let us know you weren't going to post here anymore?
  2. I'm going tomorrow! =] 10 game losing streak or 10 game winning streak, it doesn't matter! I haven't been to a home game all season and it'll be near impossible for me to catch many more.
  3. Our team is so good.
  4. The Machinist. Then you all can finally understand my avatar. Great movie, I thought he looked weird as hell in the scene in your avatar. He went from Equilibrium where he is super buff to the Machinist...
  5. Half Nelson Pretty good flick that didn't get much pub, atleast I don't remember it getting any pub. :lol Super good movie and you're right it didn't grab much publicity. But at least Gosling was nominated for an oscar for it. =]
  6. I am so excited for this film. I started reading moneyball awhile back ago but then my school workload became too much for me to continue reading it. I was really enjoying it before I had to put it down. I hope to finish it before this film comes out!
  7. I definitely won't be going because I'm heading back to Miami!!! Wooohooo! I'll be there for a couple of the games against the Angels! =]
  8. Is that Buck tossing a ball in Utely's face? :lol Hayes 1st inning. You know your a Marlins fan, when it affects your health and well being. Yeah, and I'm almost positive he hit Victorino not Utley.
  9. Rec. It's the scariest movie i've ever seen. And in the descriptions it descries the "scary guys" as zombies but honestly...it's not that. It's just good old fashioned terrifying. Do not settle for the english remake, quarantine!! It's not NEARLY as scary, and the twist is so...well it's not as scary and creepy as Rec's twist. www.netflix.com/Movie/-REC/70106452 I love scary movies so your description has intrigued me. I'll be looking it up!
  10. Hey Jalena! Welcome! Another female poster here! =]
  11. Bradley Cooper played for the Marlins? I thought he sort of looked like the lead singer from Creed.
  12. I really never understood the whole 'Jorge Cantu looks like a monster' thing. Granted he's got a bit of prune shudder on his face, which is somewhat ugly, he's not as monstrous as portrayed lol. His hair is thinning in an odd pattern, his facial hair sucks and his skin shows terrible scarring caused by acne. He's absolutely not attractive, in fact, he's sub par in the looks category. My use of the word monstrosity was not to actually call him a monster, more as in, "the man is an aberration to the eye." a lesson to all guys who aren't good looking, find yourself a blind girl because otherwise your life will suck. That is, unless you can find a woman who isnt so shallow and will judge you beyond your looks. oh yeah good luck to that! LOL After reading the original post, I'm not sure what you were expecting in this thread. This isn't the "He might not be physically attractive but he has one hell of a personality!" thread. To use this thread as an example that women are shallow would be unwise. It's as if I would go into the "who would you do thread?" and judge all those posting as shallow when it's obviously all in fun.
  13. When they're in a fat losing streak they'll be my "commercial channel" when i'm watching TV as opposed to my prime choice. But I can't blame the Fish for the big stinky dump the sports gods took on florida this early summer. Lightning out, Heat implode, Fish on skids, Seminoles get stomped on. God damn, it was looking like SOMEONE would have at least ONE championship. The Gators can still win the College World Series I would love for that to happen! =]
  14. I suggest we all ignore the Marlins existence. It might be better for our health.
  15. The only thing punishing the Marlins is their own weak offense. It's easy to blame God but my blame is placed solely on the team.
  16. These are a couple of articles from Hardballtimes.com attempting to prove through empirical evidence that the HR derby does NOT affect a player's swing. Do hitters decline after the Home Run Derby? Another look at the Home Run Derby hangover effect Pretty good reads to those that are interested.
  17. Different cultures....most of us would consider bursting into song as being silly Yet the majority of the world partake in such acts at sporting acts. I don't mean to be rude but what is your point? Just because, according to you, the majority of the world does partake in song during a sporting contest that doesn't mean that America will just suddenly start doing it. Different cultures have different customs and bursting into song isn't part of American sports culture.
  18. Different cultures....most of us would consider bursting into song as being silly
  19. Oh my gosh, I'm a zephyr! I'm a rookie. =P
  20. Dear Lomo, I will now include you in the most attractive Marlins thread. HRs are sexy and women do, in fact, dig the long ball when their team has lost 8 consecutive games.
  21. John Baker, before he became irrelevant: :lol So cruel!
  22. Done. Come on ctina, You're telling me that this man doesn't do anything for you? Oh snap! I completely forgot my love Mike Jacobs! Stanton still wins though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.