Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You Know You're a Marlins Fan when...

Featured Replies

You're up by 2 in the 9th inning and the opposing team is already planning their postgame celebration.

 

You know you're a Marlins fan when losing 8-1 is your closest game in the last week.

 

You know you're a Marlins fan when Mets fans are laughing at YOUR team's problems.

 

You know you're a Marlins fan when you're happy about a 3 game series sweep, simply because it wasn't a 4 game series.

 

And, blackout.

Is that Buck tossing a ball in Utely's face? :lol

 

 

Hayes 1st inning.

 

You know your a Marlins fan, when it affects your health and well being.

when you can name the Marlins opening day line up for the inaugural season.

when you can actually pronounce Eulogio

will show up this weekend and cheer on the Fish like they were in first place

Is that Buck tossing a ball in Utely's face? :lol

 

 

Hayes 1st inning.

 

You know your a Marlins fan, when it affects your health and well being.

 

See, told you he should start more. Does something right for once.

 

Yeah, the Marlins is generally pissing me off...I'm losing it, cause now I can't wait for the next game. (Oh God...) I get mad...lose it...calm down...then get a bit excited for new game, and Marlins break my heart. If this team is gonna lose, start Hayes more, send down Cogs, etc. Start a pitcher in LF and pull babe ruth sh*t...

Is that Buck tossing a ball in Utely's face? :lol

 

 

Hayes 1st inning.

 

You know your a Marlins fan, when it affects your health and well being.

 

See, told you he should start more. Does something right for once.

 

Yeah, the Marlins is generally pissing me off...I'm losing it, cause now I can't wait for the next game. (Oh God...) I get mad...lose it...calm down...then get a bit excited for new game, and Marlins break my heart. If this team is gonna lose, start Hayes more, send down Cogs, etc. Start a pitcher in LF and pull babe ruth sh*t...

 

 

I'm actually beyond numb, and am kind of pissed off, this is beyond ridiculous now, I feel like we are going to break some kind of record with the rate we are going. I wanted to drive up to the Tampa Bay series but I don't think I'm going to bother now. I might not even make the late DC trip in September, it's hard enough watching this on television and I sat through hell during the middle games of the Brewers series.

You know you're a Marlins fan when...oh does it even matter? We suck

 

 

This. I'm past the point of humor in how bad we are at the moment.

Is that Buck tossing a ball in Utely's face? :lol

 

 

Hayes 1st inning.

 

You know your a Marlins fan, when it affects your health and well being.

 

See, told you he should start more. Does something right for once.

 

Yeah, the Marlins is generally pissing me off...I'm losing it, cause now I can't wait for the next game. (Oh God...) I get mad...lose it...calm down...then get a bit excited for new game, and Marlins break my heart. If this team is gonna lose, start Hayes more, send down Cogs, etc. Start a pitcher in LF and pull babe ruth sh*t...

 

Sorry, but that statement made no sense what-so-ever.

Is that Buck tossing a ball in Utely's face? :lol

 

 

Hayes 1st inning.

 

You know your a Marlins fan, when it affects your health and well being.

 

Yeah, and I'm almost positive he hit Victorino not Utley.

When you go to sleep you turn your phone on silent so the espn score text updates don't wake you up.

You know you're a Marlins fan when dogs outnumber people on Bark-at-The-Park night.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.