Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. Chances Mikey makes to the HR derby?
  2. Neither of you can rightfully judge how big a fan a fan is. I could call you a bandwagon Marlin fan but we both know I'd be wrong. I mean seriously. Ask your self, even if you're a diehard fan, would you go and pay upwards of $60 to go sit and watch a team that's gonna lose 100+ games? No you probably wouldn't and I applaud those that would, but not going doesn't make you any less of a fan, it just makes you money smart. Now as for the arrogance, I could care less for it. inb4but-a-real-fan-sticks-it-out: yes, that's true, but that doesn't mean you play loose with your money, it's called responsibility. Every time you post here I hate the Rays and their fans a little more. Why are you trying to defend your team, their fan base, and their existence on a Marlins forum? You know your love for them, you know your dedication and you know their success. Why does it matter why Marlins fans hate your team and your fans?
  3. Congratulations MB staff!!! =]
  4. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd44oZoikrY Oh my! The stadium is so quiet and empty I assume everybody had definitely left by then. I've never been to a minor league game but I can't imagine that they're typically like that!
  5. 1) Mike Stanton is going to be traded to divisional rivals. 2) Mike Stanton gets his ungodly powers from the Devil. 3) Mike Stanton prefers the dudes. 4) Your brain is a twisted place.
  6. Wrong date. He really wanted to make the topic, apparently Thankfully he fixed it and now I'll look like a tool. What are you talking about!? He has the right date! =P I gave FOTG to Ricky, obviously. With JJ down it's nice to save the bullpen as insurance for the other guys.
  7. Gaby!!! He's like my favorite Marlins player this season. True story.
  8. I need some smooth Marlins apparel like Emilio's got on.
  9. Cogs needs to break this sucky spell.
  10. Time for CC to have a breakout game. Omar will be going 4 - 4 I feel it! You called it!
  11. Cody!!! Too bad I care very little for that hit...
  12. That was a pretty bad AB from Sanchez. I want more like those.
  13. I have no reason to, but I now dislike Cody and want to destroy this team, too.
  14. Awwww, who can stay mad at Cody? Look at that cute little smile! I agree.
  15. Coders!!! How I've missed you! =]
  16. I hate hearing anything the Rays announcers have to say, even if they're discussing our new stadium.
  17. It's the 3rd inning, we're only down 3 but I'm over this game already.
  18. It didn't look like Mikey ever got a glove on it.
  19. Rays commercial implies that women only like baseball for guys. Thanks Rays. Most do. All of my friends that are female go to the games to look at baseball players butts. I know 2 female real marlins fans. I think all of the college sports fans in America are Gator fans because everyone I know here is Gainesville is a Gator fan. Your life experiences are not universal facts. Rays commercial implies that women only like baseball for guys. Thanks Rays. Most do. All of my friends that are female go to the games to look at baseball players butts. I know 2 female real marlins fans. I know lots of female baseball fans, but most are NY fans and Cleveland fans, and it's not based on guys. Who the hell invests 3 hours and money to stare at butts? That's desperate. Yes it is desperate, baker. Furthermore Squall, you have no basis of knowledge in which to say why most women sports fans do or do not attend games or what their motivations are. Why are you pretending?
  20. could he be back to play the brewers on june 3rd? Edwin said they are hoping for June 1 vs Arizona right now. JJ is so sweet deciding to pitch on bakerluv and my birthday! But in all seriousness, I hope Buente steps up because I really want to sweep the Rays and would love to have some insurance in case Vazquez continues to falter later on. Have they said exactly what aggravated his shoulder or is the rain delay just speculation?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.