Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FoxSports and MarlinsBaseball.com Partner Up

Featured Replies

Read that title again, I'm serious.

 

I just signed the contracts and we are now officially affiliated with Fox Sports. The fantastic articles written by the MarlinsBaseball.com writing staff will now be syndicated by the Fox Sports network. This is a tremendous announcement that is made possibly by the tireless efforts of the writing staff here. I'm appreciative of their work and I hope more of you join the fold in the months ahead so we can continue to grow and improve.

 

In case you're wondering, I remain 100% owner of the site and nothing is changing design wise.

Out of curiosity, do you make money from this site? Through both these affiliates and other methods?

 

Also, what unbelievable news. Even as a Brit i know how big Fox and its sports coverages are.

  • Author

Out of curiosity, do you make money from this site? Through both these affiliates and other methods?

 

 

Nope, I do it because I enjoy it but I lose money on it. Thanks to a few members who support the site via donations I come close to breaking even some months but others I fall short.

Wow, i like the dedication. I know its not cheap to run a site. Gratitude and praise to you.

Read that title again, I'm serious.

 

I just signed the contracts and we are now officially affiliated with Fox Sports. The fantastic articles written by the MarlinsBaseball.com writing staff will now be syndicated by the Fox Sports network. This is a tremendous announcement that is made possibly by the tireless efforts of the writing staff here. I'm appreciative of their work and I hope more of you join the fold in the months ahead so we can continue to grow and improve.

 

In case you're wondering, I remain 100% owner of the site and nothing is changing design wise.

 

 

Yeah Admin!!!! So proud to be a part of this forum right now!!

 

They should broadcast the award show :|

Read that title again, I'm serious.

 

I just signed the contracts and we are now officially affiliated with Fox Sports. The fantastic articles written by the MarlinsBaseball.com writing staff will now be syndicated by the Fox Sports network. This is a tremendous announcement that is made possibly by the tireless efforts of the writing staff here. I'm appreciative of their work and I hope more of you join the fold in the months ahead so we can continue to grow and improve.

 

In case you're wondering, I remain 100% owner of the site and nothing is changing design wise.

 

 

Yeah Admin!!!! So proud to be a part of this forum right now!!

 

They should broadcast the award show :|

 

I will be live blogging the awards on the front page come August thank you very much. I will also be offering up lapdances in exchange for votes in the "Other Sports" category.

Coming from someone who formerly independently wrote and was thrilled whenever I actually got the opportunity to write for a major company, I know how exciting news like this is.

 

Awesome stuff.

Congrats Admin! Very very cool! Fox Sports made a good decision..the articles on this site are great. Props to all the writers here!

Very exciting news for Admin, the writers and this site.

 

Admin, will this site (the front page and board) always stay up? I know the site has been around since 2002 going by your join date. Does the team know about this board?

  • Author

Admin, will this site (the front page and board) always stay up? I know the site has been around since 2002 going by your join date. Does the team know about this board?

 

 

MarlinsBaseball.com has been around as a domain name since 1999 actually, we used a different forum software prior to 2002. Actual site started in 1993 as a one page site on my ISP account. I have absolutely no plans of stopping it anytime soon.

 

Yes, the team is aware of the site. I've spoke with several prominent members of the front office about it actually. It was once also featured on the front page of the Miami Herald in a story about me and I did a live on-air interview with Craig Minervini about the site specifically back in 2004.

Amazing! Great job, Admin!

 

So what does this mean for the exposure the articles get? Will they appear anywhere else :o

  • Author

iSo what does this mean for the exposure the articles get? Will they appear anywhere else :o

 

 

Yes, your articles will be linked from any of the network sites owned by Fox including the Marlins page on FoxSports.com on some occasions. Several articles written the past week have been linked on the FoxSports.com Marlins page already. If for some reason your piece fits it, I was told your articles will be linked on TMZ.com as well since Fox has a content exchange going there.

  • 3 weeks later...

Admin announced this link-up on the same day as the Cousins/Posey incident. As we all know, since then the Marlins have absolutely SUCKED.

 

Sorry to say this Admin, but tell FoxSports and their national exposure to stick it! They are cursing us.

Admin announced this link-up on the same day as the Cousins/Posey incident. As we all know, since then the Marlins have absolutely SUCKED.

 

Sorry to say this Admin, but tell FoxSports and their national exposure to stick it! They are cursing us.

 

 

Hahahahaha!!! I came on here to congratulate everyone and I read this and now I can't stop laughing!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.