I guess I expected too much

So, I can tell that it's impossible just to have a fun back and forth conversation about a game without being called a troll. I know it's weird to have a non-fan of the Fish here but seriously. All I wanted was to have a fun conversation during a game. Apparently that was too much to ask, so whatever, good day, I won't bug you again.

You need to realize were sucking big time right now. People are emotional and irrational and you poking around doesn't help. Even if it's just cheering on your team. If we were doing even ok I don't think you'd be getting the reaction your getting.

Come back when were not completely sucking.

You need to realize were sucking big time right now. People are emotional and irrational and you poking around doesn't help. Even if it's just cheering on your team. If we were doing even ok I don't think you'd be getting the reaction your getting.

Come back when were not completely sucking.

I agree with this. I don't actually think of Raysfan as a troll. Just like I don't think of Furcalchick as a troll. Trolls can be a lot worse than that. I think right now though would be the worst time to want to have a friendly rivalry chat (not that there's ever such a thing as a friendly rivalry chat) seeing how everyone is upset over the way things are going with the Marlins right now.

I honestly feel for Marlins fans right now, and if they were playing any team but my Rays I would be cheering the Fish and hoping for a victory for them.

I'd also like to point out, that the first meeting between the Rays and Fish this year the Marlins were owning and were in second place and I still got this reaction.

Alright guys I don't know if anyone will listen to me or not... but...

I say you just forget anything ever happened and let him start over new. Cmon now, this isn't the spirit of MB.com.

You don't have to be friends, and I'll try not to preach too much, but everyone should at least be friendly.

So, I can tell that it's impossible just to have a fun back and forth conversation about a game without being called a troll. I know it's weird to have a non-fan of the Fish here but seriously. All I wanted was to have a fun conversation during a game. Apparently that was too much to ask, so whatever, good day, I won't bug you again.

Are you on medication?

We have plenty of people that like other teams that post here and aren't trolls.

Are you on medication?

No I'm not, what does that have to do with anything?

Raysfan, you felt it was necessary to start an entirely new thread on a forum where few of us appreciate your input to let us know you weren't going to post here anymore?

Yeah. Problem?

We have plenty of people that like other teams that post here and aren't trolls.

Bingo.

Bingo.

Wow how could you miss on this one? He wasn't defending you, he was saying you're just a troll on here. Other people (furcalchick for one) don't troll.

Bingo.

Wow how could you miss on this one? He wasn't defending you, he was saying you're just a troll on here. Other people (furcalchick for one) don't troll.

You're right I feel stupid. Still, I'm not a troll.

Bingo.

That's like Rachel saying she's not hot.

Well you can have your opinion, that doesn't make it the truth.

It's not an opinion if it's a fact.

Which it is not. Do you have any proof I'm this person with no life sitting behind a computer screen trying to incite a negative reaction? Any? If you don't it's called libel.

Bingo.

Raysfan1998 = :owned

Well you can have your opinion, that doesn't make it the truth.

It's not an opinion if it's a fact.

Which it is not. Do you have any proof I'm this person with no life sitting behind a computer screen trying to incite a negative reaction? Any? If you don't it's called libel.

Every game thread against the Rays. Save the final one.

Also, if it's libel, sue me. I'm just an hour and a half away from you. Go for it.