Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I guess I expected too much

Featured Replies

I also think you're a troll.

 

FACT

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is it working?

  • Author

Alright guys I don't know if anyone will listen to me or not... but...

 

I say you just forget anything ever happened and let him start over new. Cmon now, this isn't the spirit of MB.com.

 

You don't have to be friends, and I'll try not to preach too much, but everyone should at least be friendly.

 

 

Your speech didn't work.

Well that's just it. Don't cite me, and stop responding to everybody's posts. The more you do, the worse it'll get. The more you just ignore people, the better you'll be.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.