Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. Guys, I'm trying follow this thread from the library. Your gifs are going to make people think I support racism!
  2. @jonmorosi Jon Morosi Asked Jeff Loria if he had a new first baseman. He said nothing and snapped his fingers. #Pujols #Marlins The universal sign of having just acquired Albert Pujols!
  3. I'm glad that we're at least making a valid effort to get this done but I want a quality pitcher!
  4. missed this but had to give you a :thumbup F that death cab for cutie guy. My girl crush
  5. ...I think some tattoos (depending on who and where) can look good. *hides* have you watched this without me yet???
  6. I 'like' everything. If you made me chuckle you get a like. If you made me think you get a like. If I find you to be generally amusing you get a like.
  7. More time to develop? Switch position? Trade?
  8. How do you say "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" in Spanish? ITS. NOT. IN. f***ING. SOUTH. BEACH. Voy a llevar mis talentos a la pequeña Habana.
  9. I don't play video games much so I don't know, but how does our stadium look in this game?
  10. So community is definitely cancelled? It's not on a break? I hate Chelsea Handler so much. I don't find her to be remotely funny. I can't believe she's now getting a sitcom.
  11. It's so weird that community is being cancelled/ going on a break. I just a magazine cover with the show on the cover saying it won the viewer's choice award or something. I believed it was well received. Does it have low viewership?
  12. #Marlins OF Mike Stanton ranked top player under age 26 by MLB Network Countdown: 2011 Top 25 Players 25 And Under. Beats Felix Hernandez -Joe Capozzi MONSTERDONG Gif wars!
  13. LOL I don't know what's going on here but I like it.
  14. All I know is D.J. is clearly 3rd.
  15. Woooohooooo! Only an indication for things to come! =]
  16. I say we make a new award called "best gif usage" God knows I don't qualify for anything else. Most adorable pug owner.
  17. Sadly there are no female posters to back me up on this one. Guess that says it all. As a woman who has won female poster of the year before, I don't agree with you.
  18. I meant, was it just a random question? Was it in response to another comment. I was just confused lol He was referring to the Anthony Bourdain video.
  19. Now for fun, start a high school senior year picture thread Bakerluv in high school She really grew into her looks didn't she?
  20. I got this for me and bakerluv Twins just chilling. Baker on left ctina on right Twins graduating. ctina on left, baker on right Twins being adorable babies with floaties. baker on left and ctina on right Me! Law school yearbook picture!
  21. The vuvzela game was pretty awesome (save for the loss and lineup snafu) but I'm the annoying person that loves all the noise makers. Thundersticks, whistles, cowbells, etc! All of them!
  22. This new layout is nice!!! Great job!
  23. I want a 305 jersey.
  24. I love the uniforms and I love Pitbull! I think I need to spread some positivity on this thread.
  25. My boys are looking nice! I like the uniforms, the one Hanley is wearing the most.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.