Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why No MB Awards?

Featured Replies

Dropping interest in terms of participation in the past few years plus the time taken to organise all the necessary details

I wasn't sure, either. I asked about three times in the GTDs until finally Rachel noticed one of the posts and said they were canceled.

 

We should be rebellious and make 2011 the forgotten year of the awards show, fan run.

 

Eh?

Rachel canceled it because she had to join the Witness Protection Program after your restraining order was enacted.

 

She figured you would show up.

  • Author

There actually was an award show, I won all awards. Even female user of the year. That's why Rachel cancelled it.

 

You beat Squall?!?

 

(I wish we could tag posters.)

If there had been awards, no doubt the John Cena of MB.com, Rabbethan, would have cleaned up again. So predictable #fruitypebbles

There actually was an award show, I won all awards. Even female user of the year. That's why Rachel cancelled it.

 

You beat Squall?!?

 

(I wish we could tag posters.)

 

Excuse me, but I was the one who was temporarily a female last night to prove a point to Squall.

If there had been awards, no doubt the John Cena of MB.com, Rabbethan, would have cleaned up again. So predictable #fruitypebbles

 

 

CM Schnellders might have had something to say about it.

 

I say we do Renegade Fish Awards 2011.

If there had been awards, no doubt the John Cena of MB.com, Rabbethan, would have cleaned up again. So predictable #fruitypebbles

 

 

CM Schnellders might have had something to say about it.

 

I say we do Renegade Fish Awards 2011.

 

Imagine a CM Schnellders ice-cream bar...

  • Author

There actually was an award show, I won all awards. Even female user of the year. That's why Rachel cancelled it.

 

You beat Squall?!?

 

(I wish we could tag posters.)

 

Excuse me, but I was the one who was temporarily a female last night to prove a point to Squall.

I think I missed that........ lol

There actually was an award show, I won all awards. Even female user of the year. That's why Rachel cancelled it.

 

You beat Squall?!?

 

(I wish we could tag posters.)

 

Excuse me, but I was the one who was temporarily a female last night to prove a point to Squall.

I think I missed that........ lol

 

You missed a lot of things.

  • Author

There actually was an award show, I won all awards. Even female user of the year. That's why Rachel cancelled it.

 

You beat Squall?!?

 

(I wish we could tag posters.)

 

Excuse me, but I was the one who was temporarily a female last night to prove a point to Squall.

I think I missed that........ lol

 

You missed a lot of things.

I miss you when I go to sleep.

 

/cue Aerosmith

There actually was an award show, I won all awards. Even female user of the year. That's why Rachel cancelled it.

 

You beat Squall?!?

 

(I wish we could tag posters.)

 

Excuse me, but I was the one who was temporarily a female last night to prove a point to Squall.How did you keep your point after the sex change? They cut mine off and said I couldnt keep it.

 

Oh Squalline.

I know I have a tendency to rub people the wrong way sometimes, but I've been an active poster here for years and don't believe I've ever won an award. I'm not hurt by this (honestly), but I do think it's a little silly that I haven't gotten anything.

 

I don't know who constitutes the jury year after year, but it seems like certain types of posters here are favored over others (I'll leave it at that). That's why I stopped paying attention to them and I'm probably not the only one who feels this way.

I know I have a tendency to rub people the wrong way sometimes, but I've been an active poster here for years and don't believe I've ever won an award. I'm not hurt by this (honestly), but I do think it's a little silly that I haven't gotten anything.

 

I don't know who constitutes the jury year after year, but it seems like certain types of posters here are favored over others (I'll leave it at that). That's why I stopped paying attention to them and I'm probably not the only one who feels this way.

 

 

If it means anything, you are the most liked member as according to the new liked system.

  • Author

I know I have a tendency to rub people the wrong way sometimes, but I've been an active poster here for years and don't believe I've ever won an award. I'm not hurt by this (honestly), but I do think it's a little silly that I haven't gotten anything.

 

I don't know who constitutes the jury year after year, but it seems like certain types of posters here are favored over others (I'll leave it at that). That's why I stopped paying attention to them and I'm probably not the only one who feels this way.

 

 

 

Also:

 

 

 

(Couldn't resist.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.