Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why No MB Awards?

Featured Replies

BTW I've added Roidbethan to my illustrious list of bethan's.

 

So there's Rabbethan, Trollbethan, and Roidbethan that I've seen.

 

I've made at least two or three more, but Trollbethan is the most famous because I've used him about ten times.

Admin can gather the men and woman(Oooo matren) in his lab and make them all pee. Now all we need is someone to test the pee.

  • 1 month later...

Wait, there's an actual award for female poster? C'mon. If that's true, that's a little offensive. Posters are posters.

Ay dios mío

Okay so... 2011 is coming to an end.

 

Underground Awards 2011?

 

I'm down.

Who needs a fancy theatre when some old, manky warehouse will do just fine!

Wait, there's an actual award for female poster? C'mon. If that's true, that's a little offensive. Posters are posters.

 

 

Women were eligible for all awards. We had that one because it's a mostly male site so I wanted the female posters to have a guaranteed chance to be recognized as well.

Wait, there's an actual award for female poster? C'mon. If that's true, that's a little offensive. Posters are posters.

 

 

Women were eligible for all awards. We had that one because it's a mostly male site so I wanted the female posters to have a guaranteed chance to be recognized as well.

 

I get that the intent is to be more inclusive, but at the same time it feels wrong to me. But it also feels wrong to me when someone at a sports bar says to me, "Oh wow, you sure know a lot about sports for a woman." If I had a dime for every time I heard THAT ONE...

 

Do you get my gist or does this just seem very feminist to you all? You probably don't understand where I'm coming from with this...because you're men.

Wait, there's an actual award for female poster? C'mon. If that's true, that's a little offensive. Posters are posters.

 

 

Women were eligible for all awards. We had that one because it's a mostly male site so I wanted the female posters to have a guaranteed chance to be recognized as well.

 

I get that the intent is to be more inclusive, but at the same time it feels wrong to me. But it also feels wrong to me when someone at a sports bar says to me, "Oh wow, you sure know a lot about sports for a woman." If I had a dime for every time I heard THAT ONE...

 

Do you get my gist or does this just seem very feminist to you all? You probably don't understand where I'm coming from with this...because you're men.

 

It's because it's dumb.

I get that the intent is to be more inclusive, but at the same time it feels wrong to me. But it also feels wrong to me when someone at a sports bar says to me, "Oh wow, you sure know a lot about sports for a woman." If I had a dime for every time I heard THAT ONE...

 

 

You might not like it... but ask yourself... is that statement statistically wrong?

 

Either way, that's not even the intent of the award. If anything, the award promotes female posters to diversify the site.

I always felt like the Marlinsbaseball White Supremacist of the Year Award sounded sort of offensive.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.