Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why No MB Awards?

Featured Replies

The See You Jimmy Award for the poster who drank the most whisky, ate the most haggis and wore the most kilts in the past year.

- The 'Up and Coming' Award

Best new user (June 2010+)

 

- The 'Disconnection Notice' Award

Poster who has officially lost their marbles

 

- The 'Sexy Stud/Studette' Award

Best looking user based on the Post Your Picture thread

 

- The 'It Was Aliens' Award

Funniest user

 

- The 'Troll A. Bethan' Award

Troll of the Year

 

- The 'Level-Headed Admin' Walansky Award

Most civilized user

 

- The 'Mr. Miami Marlins' Award

Best poster in regards to baseball

 

- The 'Tailor-Made' Award

User with the best threads

 

- The 'Don't Discriminate' Award

Best female user/out of town user/other people we discriminate against who show surprising knowledge for their clearly inferior attributes

 

- The 'Anybody But Rab' Award

User of the Year

 

Encore:

 

- The 'Last Place Gets a Trophy Too' Award

Didn't get nominated? Congratulations!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What do ya guys think?

Gizzy's

 

 

Jizzy's?

Gizzy's

 

 

Jizzy's?

I second this. I am also willing to make the trophies. I got millions of 'em.

 

No to Jizzy's, yes to Gizzy's if everyone is cool with that. I guess I'll assume host, you make the awards. Underground 2011!

Gizzy's

 

 

Jizzy's?

I second this. I am also willing to make the trophies. I got millions of 'em.

 

No to Jizzy's, yes to Gizzy's if everyone is cool with that. I guess I'll assume host, you make the awards. Underground 2011!

Fine, you host. Who's giving awards out?

You can co-host with me, and verify the votes. How bout it?

 

Do I want to co-host with Dr. Beinfest?

... I could win Co-Host of the year. I'll do it!

You can co-host with me, and verify the votes. How bout it?

 

I want a live stream duet.

 

If people get in the spirit I will f***ing sing you all a song.

You can co-host with me, and verify the votes. How bout it?

 

I want a live stream duet.

 

If people get in the spirit I will f***ing sing you all a song.

 

As long as it's not U2

Live streams are sooooo mainstream.

You can co-host with me, and verify the votes. How bout it?

 

I want a live stream duet.

 

If people get in the spirit I will f***ing sing you all a song.

 

As long as it's not U2

 

If plan A doesn't work out, I'll videotape myself playing Rock Band and call it a day.

You can co-host with me, and verify the votes. How bout it?

 

I want a live stream duet.

 

If people get in the spirit I will f***ing sing you all a song.

Let me guess. A U2 song.

Does it count if you're Arab?...Get it, A Rab...

 

I'll be here all week people.

Does it count if you're Arab?...Get it, A Rab...

 

I'll be here all week people.

 

You must be one of Conan O'Brien's writers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.