Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Worst Song Lyrics You've Ever Heard?

Featured Replies

In the wake of having the awful burden of hearing Eminem and Bruno Mars new song "Lighters" I just feel something had to be said to make it stop.

 

"And now all I want to see/

is a sky full of lighters/

a sky full of lighters"

 

Seriously, that has got to be the single worst lyric I've heard in a serious song in my life. And the problem is that it's the chorus, and they just keep saying it! Sure, you can throw in just about every Black Eyed Peas song ever since they went sober, but in reality who ever took them seriously to begin with? This just sends shivers down my spine.

 

So, thoughts? What are some of the worst lyrics you've ever heard?

7am, waking up in the morning

Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs

Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal........

 

 

 

I got this, you got this

My friend is by my right

I got this, you got this

Now you know it

 

 

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday

Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin')

We-we-we so excited

We so excited

We gonna have a ball today

this is some deep stuff right here.......

 

"(oh, come on)

Baby, baby, baby...light my way

(oh, come on)

Baby, baby, baby...light my way

 

Oh...ultraviolet...

Ultraviolet...

Ultraviolet...

Ultraviolet...

 

Baby, baby, baby...light my way"

I'm me

I'm me

I'm me

I'm me

 

And every time he says "cash money" in the lyrics. Just... shut up, Lil Wayne. Please. Someone cut his vocal chords, I will pay hefty.

  • Author

this is some deep stuff right here.......

 

"(oh, come on)

Baby, baby, baby...light my way

(oh, come on)

Baby, baby, baby...light my way

 

Oh...ultraviolet...

Ultraviolet...

Ultraviolet...

Ultraviolet...

 

Baby, baby, baby...light my way"

 

 

:thumbdown know who's thread yer postin in.

 

Blasphemous.

this is some deep stuff right here.......

 

"(oh, come on)

Baby, baby, baby...light my way

(oh, come on)

Baby, baby, baby...light my way

 

Oh...ultraviolet...

Ultraviolet...

Ultraviolet...

Ultraviolet...

 

Baby, baby, baby...light my way"

 

 

:thumbdown know who's thread yer postin in.

 

Blasphemous.

HELLO, HELLO

[HOLA!]

  • Author

Most fans actually shudder at those lyrics, Mike.

 

As with "Get on your boots/sexy boots, yeah!".Embarrassingly bad lyrics.

 

Also, whenever Chris Martin adds in a 'oohhhhhh' instead of real lyrics, that can potentially ruin a song, too.

RHCP's new single.

anything from fergie

 

Except for "Big Girls Don't Cry" you mean.

  • Author

RHCP's new single.

 

anything from fergie

 

Except for "Big Girls Don't Cry" you mean.

 

The Adventures of Raindance Maggie's lyrics are so incredibly bad and humiliating for the Red Hot Chili Peppers. And so is the music video. Fortunately, I hear the rest of the album is great.

"If the light is off, then it isn't on"-- some lame Hilary Duff song.

The lyrics to "Over" by Drake is about as bad as it gets. But whatever, he's doing him...

 

Oh, and as far as Rebecca Black goes: "Fun Fun Fun Fun" is absolutely a lyric in that song.

Anything by Kesha.

 

Got that glitter on my eyes

Stockings ripped all up the side

Looking sick and sexyfied

So let's go, oh, oh, let's go

- we r who we r

 

Wake up in the morning

Feeling like P Diddy (Hey, what's up girl?)

- tik tok

 

And I don't think I can overlook pitbull even though I love how 305 he is.

 

Mami got an ass like a donkey, with a monkey,

look like King Kong, welcome to the crib,

305 thats what it is,

- Calle Ocho

"If I was invisible, I would be the smartest man."-- Clay Aiken

Swagger jagger, swagger jagger

You should get some of your own

Count that money, get your game on

Get your game on, get your game on

 

Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd (a product of the UK X-Factor.....)

The lyrics to "Over" by Drake is about as bad as it gets. But whatever, he's doing him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimmy!?

 

 

Dis right here is my swag

All the girls are on me damn

Everybody pay attention

Dis right here is my pretty boy swag,

Pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag

Girls on my dick when I pretty boy swag

Girls scream my name when I pretty boy swag

Watch me pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag,

Pretty boy swag

Girls on my dick when I pretty boy swag

Girl scream my name when I pretty boy swag

-- Soulja Boy "Pretty Boy Swag"

The lyrics to "Over" by Drake is about as bad as it gets. But whatever, he's doing him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimmy!?

 

 

Dis right here is my swag

All the girls are on me damn

Everybody pay attention

Dis right here is my pretty boy swag,

Pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag

Girls on my dick when I pretty boy swag

Girls scream my name when I pretty boy swag

Watch me pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag, pretty boy swag,

Pretty boy swag

Girls on my dick when I pretty boy swag

Girl scream my name when I pretty boy swag

-- Soulja Boy "Pretty Boy Swag"

 

 

 

In that case,

 

SOULJA BOY UP IN DIS HOE!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.