October 28, 201114 yr Does that hit feature Rihanna['s face]? Way to utterly annihilate the subtlety. You're like a something in a something something.
October 28, 201114 yr Author Does that hit feature Rihanna['s face]? Way to utterly annihilate the subtlety. You're like a something in a something something. The words of a poet. [the words in the brackets aren't actually here!]
October 29, 201114 yr Nope, it's "Dancer." I had dream about this last night. That song happened to come on when I was at work. Then the dream cuts to me posting here that I distinctively heard dancerS. Of all the stuff that went on in my life yesterday, my brain chose to manifest a forum conversation into a dream. :blink:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.