Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Boogeyman is Back! LoMo to Return Wednesday

Featured Replies

Team has confirmed that LoMo will be back up after spending his 10 days down at AAA.

 

If anyone is confused as to the boogeyman reference, thats what he said on his Twitter

Lomo is returning? Just to celebrate, I will now change my signature picture to this:

 

 

 

My avatar is proud.

 

:lol

I wonder how long they are going to leave Coghlan in AAA. I cant confirm, but i thought he and Lomo were hitting about the same since Lomo went down.

I wonder how long they are going to leave Coghlan in AAA. I cant confirm, but i thought he and Lomo were hitting about the same since Lomo went down.

 

 

Coghlan is eligible to return on the 29th and I assume we'll see him with the September call-ups.

Hopefully they can contribute to the losing.

 

I'd like to see our opening day lineup for one game.

 

Wouldnt that be awesome.

 

Donnie isnt coming back anytime soon though, is he?

Lomo is returning? Just to celebrate, I will now change my signature picture to this:

 

 

 

 

LOL please don't. That's terrifying!

 

Shutup and hit LoMo

 

 

 

I completely agree with this notion.

Lomo is returning? Just to celebrate, I will now change my signature picture to this:

 

 

 

 

LOL please don't. That's terrifying!

 

 

lol, imagine if that was his baseball card?

I wonder how long they are going to leave Coghlan in AAA. I cant confirm, but i thought he and Lomo were hitting about the same since Lomo went down.

 

Hope not. LoMo was hitting something like .167 with a .222 OBP.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.