September 27, 201115 yr Can one of you please change yours? It messes with my head, because now I expect Ctina's posts to be stupid.
September 27, 201115 yr Author It's not a troll, though. They have the same avatar, and it's weird. Rather than PM, I figured I'd just make a thread.
September 30, 201115 yr Is it just me or is "waiting to see who's the last puppy" become a piece of our forums microculture? I changed mine, missed good ol Hank. Didn't have an emotional connection to the puppy.
September 30, 201115 yr Mine automatically switched to my Facebook profile picture. I'm the only one who respects what Admin is building and fully uses the features. You're all
October 2, 201115 yr It's funny that you say this, because I now expect every post of GFGM to be stupid.
October 2, 201115 yr It's funny that you say this, because I now expect every post of GFGM to be stupid. xD xD xD I love this movie.
October 3, 201115 yr Author It's funny that you say this, because I now expect every post of GFGM to be stupid. Perfection.
October 3, 201115 yr Author Your wish is my command, sir! Bailing just because they lost a home game, eh?
October 3, 201115 yr Your wish is my command, sir! Bailing just because they lost a home game, eh? How dare you bring that up?!?!?!?!
October 3, 201115 yr Ya'll don't appreciate Bon Qui Qui enough. Emma Stone > Bon Qui Qui In beauty and awesomeness. ... I'd do Emma Stone. I'd do her real good.
October 4, 201115 yr everything in this thread is f***ing dumb. except for ctina's avatar. that's a hell of a picture. could you post the full image?
October 4, 201115 yr Author everything in this thread is f***ing dumb. except for ctina's avatar. that's a hell of a picture. could you post the full image? Your post surely helped.
October 4, 201115 yr everything in this thread is f***ing dumb. except for ctina's avatar. that's a hell of a picture. could you post the full image? You know, I would have disagreed earlier, but since you decided to bestow upon us this little gem of insight, I'm inclined to agree. Tell me, are those around you equally as privvy to this level of "charm" from you? How lucky they all must be...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.