TV vs. Astros Friday 4/13 ?

MLB Network is picking it up so we'll be able to watch it!!!!!

Isn't that tonight's game, not Friday's? I don't see the Marlins on the MLBN schedule for Friday.

Might be an alternate channel that they bring up. Like, on DirecTV, MLB Network is 213, then they have 214 for alternate and 214-A in case they have a secondary alternate.

Isn't that tonight's game, not Friday's? I don't see the Marlins on the MLBN schedule for Friday.

Might be an alternate channel that they bring up. Like, on DirecTV, MLB Network is 213, then they have 214 for alternate and 214-A in case they have a secondary alternate.

With DirecTV, if the game is televised locally then they black out the MLBN telecast. At least that's what has been happening here. But seeing that FSN is covering hockey, maybe we will get that telecast. Don't know why they would think Astros at Marlins would be that big a draw, but I'll take it.

So how would I watch the game on xfinity with comcast with the extra innings free preview? Just go the channel? Does xfinity have it too?

Just go to the channel and it should come on. That's it.

However, there is a small chance it might be blacked out for you. I wouldn't necessarily expect it to be because the local stations aren't airing it, but crazier things have happened.

So how would I watch the game on xfinity with comcast with the extra innings free preview? Just go the channel? Does xfinity have it too?

Even though I'm in SW Florida, I have Xfinity and the game is on channel 781 from 7:10pm. Its mixed in with the NHL Center Ice channels so go up into that channel range and you'll find it.

Once again... this is assuming that it is not blacked out as some weird stuff has happened in the past with blackouts.

With DirecTV, if the game is televised locally then they black out the MLBN telecast. At least that's what has been happening here. But seeing that FSN is covering hockey, maybe we will get that telecast. Don't know why they would think Astros at Marlins would be that big a draw, but I'll take it.

They'd just cover it for us Marlin fans who have MLB Network.

Yeah, blacked out--- kinda pissed. MLB.tv won't let me watch either, since I'm in the home teams market. F U X finity.

Yeah, the extra innings channel was blacked out for me too, but the only MLB Network channel I have with Xfinity... showed the game so don't know why it wouldn't for you. SW Florida, Miami... wouldn't think there would be that much of a difference to change it. The MLB Tonight guys kept repeating the majority would be seeing Marlins-Astros. It might not be what they thought a week ago, but maybe the Ozzie story changed their game to focus on nationally.