4/21 Post Game

AeroFishOne

Guest Guest

I really wish we had gone after Prince, maybe he doesn't make that play either, but he at least has a bat.

He also has a contract that far exceeds his actual value. No thanks.

Am I the only one who's really tired of Gaby? I really wish we had gone after Prince, maybe he doesn't make that play either, but he at least has a bat.

I would have loved Prince.

Anyway it just seems Gaby has been lackluster at the plate. The throw today was bad but Reyes should have caught it.

Are my eyes deceiving me or is Gaby really sucking?

Juan C. Rodriguez

Also In Miami Marlins

• #Marlins 1B Gaby Sanchez was charged with the error, but SS Jose Reyes fell on the sword for the defensive misplay that led to the #Nationals' 3-2, 10-inning win: "“I need to make that play. I think I took my eye off the ball at the last moment…I’m better than that. In that situation, we came back in the ninth inning and tied the game so we felt very good about ourselves then we lost the game like that. It’s not acceptable.â€�

I think Gaby already have been proven himself that he cannot be the our 1st base solution, anyway.

I know he had a good number against lefty starter. But it shouldn't be long term option, as you know.

I suggest that LoMo should be move to 1st, then we just think about outfielder option.

LoMo moves on 1st / Coghlan goes to regular LF / Add some defensive backup CF

I think Gaby already have been proven himself that he cannot be the our 1st base solution, anyway.

I know he had a good number against lefty starter. But it shouldn't be long term option, as you know.

I suggest that LoMo should be move to 1st, then we just think about outfielder option.

LoMo moves on 1st / Coghlan goes to regular LF / Add some defensive backup CF

This makes me wish that we has signed Cespedes. We could've put him at LF, moved LoMo to 1st, and traded Gaby for a bag of baseballs.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.