April 12, 200917 yr Hello all I was wondering are there any fish fans here in VA or may I be the only one? Go pescados
April 13, 200917 yr Oh Dodgey... I'm a fish fan in Arlington, VA :thumbup I believe Penguino lives in DC
April 13, 200917 yr I'm 305 thru and thru, but am living and going to school in Foggy Bottom, DC So I guess you go to GW? What year? Do you by any chance know Frank Gonzalez, a 1L?
April 13, 200917 yr I'm 305 thru and thru, but am living and going to school in Foggy Bottom, DC So I guess you go to GW? What year? Do you by any chance know Frank Gonzalez, a 1L? Yea, I'm also a 1L at GW law. I sent you a PM.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.