Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drag Me to Hell

Featured Replies

I went to the theater this afternoon with the idea of watching UP but it was sold out so I got a ticket for this one instead and I loved it.

 

This is everything a good horror film should be, hilarious, disgusting and extremely silly and it all works because the film does not take itself seriously. There were parts where I felt like throwing up and laughing AT THE SAME TIME, I have never had that feeling before in any movie. One of the funniest movies of the year so far.

I went to the theater this afternoon with the idea of watching UP but it was sold out so I got a ticket for this one instead and I loved it.

 

This is everything a good horror film should be, hilarious, disgusting and extremely silly and it all works because the film does not take itself seriously. There were parts where I felt like throwing up and laughing AT THE SAME TIME, I have never had that feeling before in any movie. One of the funniest movies of the year so far.

 

 

when does it come out on dvd?

  • 4 weeks later...

I saw this in the theater too. It was alright. Definitely funnier than it was scary. There was a lot of predictability in the movie. I'll give it a 6.5/10.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.