June 1, 200917 yr April: .365/.444/.778/1.222 9/8 K/BB May: .211/.254/.281/.535 20/5 K/BB Went from All-Star game consideration to not even close. If these struggles continue into June, that trip to the DL Nny and a few others have been mentioning may be a definite possibility.
June 1, 200917 yr Are there any recent reports saying that he is still hurting? If so, I think a DL trip is not a bad idea.
June 1, 200917 yr Are there any recent reports saying that he is still hurting? If so, I think a DL trip is not a bad idea. He applied a tag a few games ago and started holding his wrist, so I'm assuming it's still bothering him
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.